cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Problem mit Installationsassistent

JH_9415931
3-Visitor

Problem mit Installationsassistent

Ich habe die "PTC Mathcad Prime 5.0 Student Edition - One Year Term License" gekauft und anschließend den Installationsassistenten heruntergeladen und gestartet. Ich konnte den Lizenzvertrag akzeptieren und auf weiter klicken, auf der nächsten Seite "Anwendungsauswahl" erscheinen in der Liste jedoch keine Programme, die ich auswählen kann. Eine Installation von Mathcad Prime 5.0 ist daher nicht möglich.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased the PTC Mathcad Prime 5.0 Student Edition - One Year Term License and then downloaded and started the installation wizard. I was able to accept the license agreement and click on next, but on the next page "Application selection" there are no programs in the list that I can select. It is therefore not possible to install Mathcad Prime 5.0.

Translated with Google Translate
Translated by Anurag Singh, Jan 10th, 2022

1 REPLY 1

Anscheinend hast du das gleiche Problem wie hier: https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Installation/I-cant-install-MathCAD-prime-5/m-p/766936/highlight/true#M1271

P.S. @DJNewman Could you also please help here. 

Top Tags