cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Align regions in Prime 7 (vertically and horizontally)

LF_3047958
2-Guest

Align regions in Prime 7 (vertically and horizontally)

Snapping to the grid is not a good alternative to being able to align a group of regions.  It was very easy in Mathcad 15.  

2 REPLIES 2

@LF_3047958 wrote:

Snapping to the grid is not a good alternative to being able to align a group of regions.  It was very easy in Mathcad 15.  

Agreed on. Maybe in a future version of Prime ... Prime is sooo young, they are working on it just for 13 years 😈

There are a lot of things which Prime can't do or which were easier and faster to achieve in real Mathcad 🙂

Aligning regions is just one of them.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:Werner_E)

@Werner_E wrote:

@LF_3047958 wrote:

Agreed on. Maybe in a future version of Prime ... Prime is sooo young, they are working on it just for 13 years 😈

I'm afraid the OP might have to wait for at least another 13 years.  It seems as if the idea has been archived and I can't see it on the Roadmap.  

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Ideas/Upgrade-Mathcad-Prime-document-formatting/idc-p/767017/highlight/true#M1465

Any volunteers for reintroducing it?  Bear in mind that only those with current subscriptions are eligible to vote, not those who (no longer)/(might be tempted to) purchase Mathcad were it not for the lack of certain features.

Still, one can entertain the notion that the roadmap might be due a cheer-inspiring update.

Stuart

(Maybe region alignment is elsewhere on https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Ideas/idb-p/PTCMathcadIdeas.  I lack the patience to delve further)

Top Tags