cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Augment in Mathcad

NM_10165576
8-Gravel

Augment in Mathcad

Hello everyone,
i want to the chop the matrix Rm into equal parts based on the row(Loads), which is 3 here.
And then i want to augment the equally chopped parts, like i did in 'K'.
I did not get what is wrong in the program K, it only augments first and last parts.
Could someone help me here
I can not attach Mathcad sheet as per my companies policy. 

NM_10165576_0-1725625337344.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:NM_10165576)

To attach a file here you may create a dummy sheet with dummy data, showing the same undesired behaviour but with non-sensible data.

Try the following two modifications:

1) Replace "Augmatrix" with "Matrix"

2) Add a line at the end of the program just reading "Matrix" to define the output value.

The second modification may not be necessary as the return value of a program automatically is the last calculation done, but its good programming behaviour.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

it is always a good idea to upload a Mathcad file

Martin Hanák
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:NM_10165576)

To attach a file here you may create a dummy sheet with dummy data, showing the same undesired behaviour but with non-sensible data.

Try the following two modifications:

1) Replace "Augmatrix" with "Matrix"

2) Add a line at the end of the program just reading "Matrix" to define the output value.

The second modification may not be necessary as the return value of a program automatically is the last calculation done, but its good programming behaviour.

This works. Thanks a lot.

Announcements

Top Tags