cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Can I cancell my Mathcad suscription?

TR_9327369
1-Newbie

Can I cancell my Mathcad suscription?

Is it possible to cancell my existing Mathcad subscription?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:TR_9327369)

If it is a full license subscription, you need to notify PTC 60 days before the license expires and they will cancel the renewal. There is no process to terminate a subscription early and get a refund.

If it is an educational subscription, not sure what the process is, but might be similar.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

If it is a full license subscription, you need to notify PTC 60 days before the license expires and they will cancel the renewal. There is no process to terminate a subscription early and get a refund.

If it is an educational subscription, not sure what the process is, but might be similar.

Cornel
19-Tanzanite

@TR_9327369 wrote:

Is it possible to cancell my existing Mathcad subscription?

May I ask why would you like to do this?

Our engineer who used Mathcad has left our company.   We hired a new engineer, who uses another program to perform the tasks.  So we are switching to that program.   There was no issues with the functionality of Mathcad.

Thanks for your quick reply. 

Cornel
19-Tanzanite

What program? Matlab? Maple? Mathematica? 

Hi,

The main competitor to Prime in the structural and civil marketplace is Tedds

Cheers

Terry

But TR_9327369 did not specified in which domain he is involved. And there are many others that are working in electrical engineering domain for example and uses Mathcad. But I thing chances that someone who works in mechanical or structural and civil domains to use other math/programming software than Mathcad are not so many, whereas people that works in electrical/chemical/software domains to use other math/programming software than Machad are probably much larger.

Announcements

Top Tags