cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Controls and Mathcad Prime 3

ptc-6339096
1-Newbie

Controls and Mathcad Prime 3

I'm just getting back into Mathcad with Prime 3 after being aout of it for several years. I'm seeing that in versions 14 & 15 that there was the option to use controls such as radio buttons and list boxes. Is this available in Prime 3? I've been searching all over the program for it but am not seeing it.

2 REPLIES 2

Kurt Trahan wrote:

I'm just getting back into Mathcad with Prime 3 after being aout of it for several years. I'm seeing that in versions 14 & 15 that there was the option to use controls such as radio buttons and list boxes. Is this available in Prime 3? I've been searching all over the program for it but am not seeing it.

You can't see them as they are not there. Prime is a huge step backwards compared to Mathcad 15/14 and is missing a lot of features (apart from being very slow and akward to work with).

Controls may be back in Prime 4 but I won't hold my breath.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Werner_E)

Werner Exinger wrote:

Kurt Trahan wrote:

Controls may be back in Prime 4 but I won't hold my breath.

What....... You don't trust PTC!!!!!

Top Tags