cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

DLLs for FORTESCUE TRANSFORMATIONS

ppal
17-Peridot

DLLs for FORTESCUE TRANSFORMATIONS

Does anyone have above that I could try with Prime 7? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ppal)

Sorry, it's not a DLL (Why would you want a DLL anyway?), but I hope it works for you.

Two functions are important, they are in the collapsed area at the top:

phasor(V,Fs,fS,h) which takes a vector of signal sample values from a single phase signal and computes the phasor data from it as a complex number. It needs the sampling frequency fS, at which the data was sampled and the (base) frequency at which the signal is periodic (Generally that would be 50 Hz in your case). It will output the phasor as a complex number for the harmonic h you specify. h=0 designates the base frequency (50 Hz ?), h=1 is the 1st harmonic (100 Hz..) etc.

Fortescue(V) computes all Fortescue transforms from a vector of 3 phasors and outputs them in a 3x3 matrix.

Then there is a small utility function v_(V), to plot a vector (or complex number) as a line starting from the origin.

See the file (Prime4) for an example.

I hope it runs for you without errors.

(It was developed in Prime express, with my own implementations of dft(), Re(), Im(), and arg().)

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Look at this web page.  Has simple matrix equations for Fortescue Transformations.

https://au.mathworks.com/help/physmod/sps/ref/symmetricalcomponentstransform.html

Cheers

Terry

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

The following listing with examples in Mathcad may also be useful to you.

Pic-1.png

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Sorry, it's not a DLL (Why would you want a DLL anyway?), but I hope it works for you.

Two functions are important, they are in the collapsed area at the top:

phasor(V,Fs,fS,h) which takes a vector of signal sample values from a single phase signal and computes the phasor data from it as a complex number. It needs the sampling frequency fS, at which the data was sampled and the (base) frequency at which the signal is periodic (Generally that would be 50 Hz in your case). It will output the phasor as a complex number for the harmonic h you specify. h=0 designates the base frequency (50 Hz ?), h=1 is the 1st harmonic (100 Hz..) etc.

Fortescue(V) computes all Fortescue transforms from a vector of 3 phasors and outputs them in a 3x3 matrix.

Then there is a small utility function v_(V), to plot a vector (or complex number) as a line starting from the origin.

See the file (Prime4) for an example.

I hope it runs for you without errors.

(It was developed in Prime express, with my own implementations of dft(), Re(), Im(), and arg().)

Success!
Luc

ppal
17-Peridot
(To:LucMeekes)

Thanks. That's sort of what I do now with the calc in a locked area. Locked areas cause problems when converting files as they have to be unlocked. But maybe DLLs in different versions will also be an issue. Your solution will work fine for me - I'll just leave all calculations unlocked  - the problem is people "fiddle" with it!

Top Tags