cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Display graphics

ptc-4346041
1-Newbie

Display graphics

Hello,

Can you to help me to display the graphics Mod1(f) = f(f) ? Please.

Thank you in advance.

Olivier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You call function I1 in functions Mod1 and Ph1. However, you haven't defined function I1 anywhere, so Mathcad is using the in-built Bessel function called I1. Should you be calling function I1a instead?

You also have problems further down in the file caused by the fact that your H functions (H1, H2 etc) produce complex values.

Alan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Try changing the range of values ​​for the variable "f".

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Reducing the number of elements might help.

Mike

You call function I1 in functions Mod1 and Ph1. However, you haven't defined function I1 anywhere, so Mathcad is using the in-built Bessel function called I1. Should you be calling function I1a instead?

You also have problems further down in the file caused by the fact that your H functions (H1, H2 etc) produce complex values.

Alan

Hello,

thank you for your help, these equations are very important and I would like to find a résulat for each graph.

I want to display TF191(f, tpas) + TF291(f,tpas) or TF4569 + TF4570. The result should be the same but I do not understand the difference between Mod1(f)/m1 and Mod1561(f456). One uses a frequency sweep and the other a vector.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4346041)

I want to display TF191(f, tpas) + TF291(f,tpas) or TF4569 + TF4570. The result should be the same but I do not understand the difference between Mod1(f)/m1 and Mod1561(f456). One uses a frequency sweep and the other a vector.

Unfortunately I cannot seem to find these variables within your worksheet. Can you identify were they are as it's time consuming searching through worksheets laid out across multiple pages.

Mike

Top Tags