cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Does not open the program (no abre el programa)

LG_10128854
1-Newbie

Does not open the program (no abre el programa)

Good morning, I would like to know if anyone knows why this event happens, it turned out that I was working in mathcad 6.0 and my computer turned off, once I started it again I tried to open mathcad to continue with my programming and the program never opened again, it only opens that green window and then closes.

Translated with DeepL Translator
Translated by Hedy Jin, Nov 26th, 2021

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

buenos dias, quisiera saber si alguien conoce por que sucede este evento, resultó que estaba trabajando en mathcad 6.0 y mi ordenador se apago, una vez lo inicie de nuevo intente abrir mathcad para continuar con mi programación y el programa nunca volvió abrir, solo abre esa ventana verde y luego se cierra

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:LG_10128854)

Some Prime administration got corrupt. You can most probably fix that by deleting (or, if you're unsure, renaming) the file:

C:\ProgramData\PTC\Mathcad Prime\MathcadPrime.exe.Config

Prime will recreate it if it doesn't find it.

"

Alguna administración Prime se corrompió. Lo más probable es que puedas solucionarlo borrando (o, si no estás seguro, renombrando) el archivo:

C:\ProgramData\PTC\Mathcad Prime\MathcadPrime.exe.Config

Prime lo recreará si no lo encuentra.

"

Success!
Luc

Also read this tip - "Mathcad Prime does not launch after the initial splash on Windows OS": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Installation/Mathcad-Prime-does-not-launch-after-the-initial-splash-on/m-p/729884 

Top Tags