cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Duplicating Octave Functionality Within Prime:

jay-young
2-Guest

Duplicating Octave Functionality Within Prime:

Good day everyone!

Some people smarter than me generated some Octave functionality that generates some robotic information that I'm trying to duplicate within Prime. I've been able to get to the point where I've been able to duplicate results within Prime up until a point where Octave is able to evaluate two matrices of various size. I found the following post from 2014 and attempted to implement it but faced challenges:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/Matrix-Division-Mathcad-Prime-3-0/m-p/786608/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEwxQVdSQ0VGT0pRRUhMfDc4NjYwOHxTVUJTQ1JJUFRJT05TfGhL#M200465

Since I doubt many of you use Octave, I've attached a screen grab of the results calculated in the "Octave.pdf" attached. I'm matching the Octave results up until the division of the matrices.

In conclusion: I'm trying to replicate these Octave results within Prime and I'm to the point of dividing the dissimilar sized matrices but struggling from that point on. Can some provide some direction and possibly some examples of how to achieve this.

Thank you in advance. JAY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:jay-young)

How's this?

2022 03 29 c.png

Stuart

Mathcad Prime 7 worksheet attached.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:jay-young)

How's this?

2022 03 29 c.png

Stuart

Mathcad Prime 7 worksheet attached.

Stuart,

Thank you so much for your assistance! GREATLY appreciated. I banged my head for several hours and was getting no where. Your fresh eyes and experience are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and have a good day,

JAY

Top Tags