cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Error Mathcad Prime 6.0 (El tipo de fichero no esta soportado).

KJChirino
3-Visitor

Error Mathcad Prime 6.0 (El tipo de fichero no esta soportado).

Buenos dias!

Cree un archivo creado en Mathcad Prime 6.0 y lo que estoy intentando abrir y aparece el siguiente error.

KJChirino_0-1586353454026.png

A continuación adjunto el archivo de registro que no se que hacer con el.

¿Cómo podría recuperar ese archivo dañado?

Gracias! Espero que me puedan ayudar.

6 REPLIES 6

@KJChirino,

This is likely a general error message indicating a corrupted or even invalid, incompatible or empty worksheet file <name>.mcdx cannot be opened.

Can you confirm the file size that you are having issue with? Right click on the file > Select Properties and check the size of the file

If the file is less (in few KB's) in size it means the file does not consist of anything.

Saludos @VipulT 

El archivo tiene un tamaño de 10.9 MB

KJChirino_0-1586361424034.png

Te adjunto el archivo para ver si me puedes ayudar a resolver.

I had a quick look at your file and unfortunately it seems that most of its contents are lost. Approximately the last 90% of the file consist of 0-Bytes only which means that there is no data to recover here.

The first megabyte (or less) is data, but its doubtful if any useful information could be extracted. PTC provides no means to repair defect file or at least give access to partially stored information.

Given the big file size my best guess is that to many / too large pictures bring the program down when it comes to saving the file.

I guess your only hope is a working backup so you don't have to start from scratch.

P.S.: All I could recover from you file were the two attached graphics, one of them only partial.

Saludos @Werner_E 

Creo que tienes razón con respecto a las imágenes demasiado grandes, quizás por eso se daño el archivo.

Lamentablemente no tengo una copia de seguridad, comenzare desde cero pero a medida que avance guardare una copia.

Muchísimas gracias por tu respuesta y por tomarte el tiempo de revisar el archivo!

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:KJChirino)

The file really is corrupt. The first 10 % approximately, contains sensible data. The rest is filled with zero's.

I hope you have a backup, or another way to recreate the file.

Unfortunately this type of file corruption occurs (much too) often with Prime. You should make frequent backups of your work, if you use Prime.

Success!

Luc

Saludos @LucMeekes 

Lamentablemente no tengo una copia de seguridad, comenzare el archivo nuevamente pero con mas precaución de realizar copias de seguridad. En efecto es la segunda vez que pierdo un archivo de esta manera con Prime.

Muchísimas Gracias por responder!

Top Tags