cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Error while solving Odesolve() function

Mech_Engineer
1-Newbie

Error while solving Odesolve() function

Hello all, I hope I can get the support I need here... I am attempting to solve a kind of tedious pair of coupled diffential equations, and after a lot of trial and error I still can't get them to solve. After getting the boundary conditions defined and non-dimensionalizing the equations, I get an error which states: "The return value of this function must match the problem size." I haven't run into this error before, so I'm at a loss as to what might be wrong with the setup (perhaps the equations aren't converging?) Any help or guidance you can give me would be greatly apprecaited. I have attached a screenshot of the problem setup for thos who are interested...
2 REPLIES 2

Post an actual worksheet (preferably over in the collaboratory) rather than a picture. It's impossible to debug a picture.

"Tom Gutman" wrote:

Post an actual worksheet (preferably over in the collaboratory) rather than a picture. It's impossible to debug a picture.

Top Tags