cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Extracting Data from MathCAD using VB examples, tutorials or sth like templates?

musa1988
6-Contributor

Extracting Data from MathCAD using VB examples, tutorials or sth like templates?

Hi there, 

i searched a lot in this forum but couldnt find sth which works. 

Actually i would like to send with vb some variables into my mathcad 15 sheet and show just the results. If there is any way to show also the graphs, would be top. 

Im not good at vb so i thought like a template or an example which works and i could change the code according to my needs. 

Thanks in advance for a solution. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:musa1988)

Sorry, but as I said, I did not write it. I don't have the time to install VB.NET and debug it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Have a look in your Mathcad (15 or earlier) Help => Developer's Reference  => Accessing Mathcad from within another application.

There are examples of using VB with Mathcad. (at least, in Mathcad version 11 this info is avialable).

Success!
Luc

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

I did not writre this, Viacheslav Mezentsev did. I have not tested it, but he knows what he is doing. I'm just passing it along.

musa1988
6-Contributor
(To:RichardJ)

Thanks for the answers. 

@RichardJ

Hmm it is not working. I opened it with VB 2010 but it shows me an error when i run it. It shows me in the code that myA is not defined but actually it is there -.-*

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Sorry, but as I said, I did not write it. I don't have the time to install VB.NET and debug it.

musa1988
6-Contributor
(To:RichardJ)

@RichardJ

thank you. For simple tasks its working but if i set functions than it occurs an error: comexception ...And it says its not found -.- 

hmm anyone here who can held ? 

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

What do you mean by "set functions"? Set a function definition in the Mathcad worksheet?

Top Tags