cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Given...Find in For loop

ptc-2944297
1-Newbie

Given...Find in For loop

Normally, I would just use below in solver block: ============================== x := 1 y := 2 z := 3 Given equation 1 equation 2 equation 3 solution1:=Find(x,y,z) ============================== The above can be solved without any issue in Mathcad. Now,I would like to put these syntax into FOR loop In my FOR loop, I use the left arrow to replace ":=" but I am not able to find the solution. The entire FOR loop is just in red (see file attached). Thanks in advance for help.
1 REPLY 1
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2944297)

"Sing Cheng Koh" wrote:

Normally, I would just use below in solver block: ============================== x := 1 y := 2 z := 3 Given equation 1 equation 2 equation 3 solution1:=Find(x,y,z) ============================== The above can be solved without any issue in Mathcad. Now,I would like to put these syntax into FOR loop In my FOR loop, I use the left arrow to replace ":=" but I am not able to find the solution. The entire FOR loop is just in red (see file attached). Thanks in advance for help.

Announcements

Top Tags