cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Given Find

ptc-1368288
1-Newbie

Given Find

In reference to this long thread:

http://collab.mathsoft.com/~Mathcad2000/upfile?130148,15

... most if not all Mathcad users would benefit reading my 80 pages collection "Mathcad for Engineers_Given Find". It's free, projects treated is a collection of some done in the collab, adapted from Mathsoft, personal ... etc. It should offense nobody. The above link is a good example of a project that must be completed. Instead of taking years to understand what the graphic subcontract does and what Mathcad itself does not do, the best illustration is just in there. Put yourself in the shoes of your client, no data table = project not done = 0 $ ... Dady, I'm hungry +++ !

I can't even tell in advance if either or both or none of the two procedures [Alvaro, Tom] is manageable and solvable for the visitor. Is the project a toy linkage of some kind ? An Engineering project involving public safety ? Is it a scientific project with some source/material ? A home project ? or simply a project designed and known to corner Mathcad ?

Question for the visitor:
Mathcad 11 does not produce an export,
does your version 14 produce an export ?

In the pile of "RemToDo".

jmG

Alvaro: personal question (no need to reply).
Did you open "Mathcad for Engineers_Given Find" ?
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags