cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Help: error with integration - need setup assistance

ptc-4156096
1-Newbie

Help: error with integration - need setup assistance

I'm trying to reproduce a result over a range of values for specific volume. I was able to run through the equation and I got a result as expected on page 1 with a defined specific volume.

I then tried to reproduce and graph the results if I varried the specific volume over a given range (page 2), but ran into a issue. I know the integral is producing the error, but don't know how to properly set up the integral in MathCad over a range. Any help on setting up the problem differently or how to work around this issue would be appreciate.

Thanks

Tyler

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tyler Donnell wrote:

,,, I know the integral is producing the error, but don't know how to properly set up the integral in MathCad over a range. Any help on setting up the problem differently or how to work around this issue would be appreciate.

Thanks

Tyler

Since you are integrating with respect to eta you should change all instances of 'eta(v)' into just 'eta' within the integral (but keep it as 'eta(v)' in the upper limit of the integration).

Alan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4156096)

Have you got the worksheet in Mathcad 15? I'm having issues with my Prime 1.0 license at the moment.

Mike

Mike,

Here's a PDF version of this document (see attachment).

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Cheers for the file Vladimir.

Mike

No problem.

Tyler Donnell wrote:

,,, I know the integral is producing the error, but don't know how to properly set up the integral in MathCad over a range. Any help on setting up the problem differently or how to work around this issue would be appreciate.

Thanks

Tyler

Since you are integrating with respect to eta you should change all instances of 'eta(v)' into just 'eta' within the integral (but keep it as 'eta(v)' in the upper limit of the integration).

Alan

Alan, thanks that did it.

Top Tags