cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Help with plot

ksk_10594232
10-Marble

Help with plot

Hi 

I have a set of values that varies along with elevation. I need help plotting the function but can't figure out how to proceed. I have described my issue in the attached file (prime 7). 

Thank you very much for your support. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Here is what I understood so far from your descriptions:

Werner_E_0-1727964273044.png

Of course the functions can be defined in various ways. You may use if and elseif as shown by ttokoro,

you may use nested if-functions similar to what you use in Excel (harder to read) or you may use multiplications with boolean expressions.

Werner_E_1-1727964311979.png

Sorry, attached file is Prime 10 format as I don't have P7 installed
But there is nothing hidden, the pictures show all that's necessary, your definitions are unchanged

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:ksk_10594232)

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Here's another option:

Graph.png

Alan

Thanks to both of you! I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I made a mistake in the description. I want the value cu3 to increase by 1 kPa by every meter below the elevation of 25 m. Any suggestions on how to incorperate that into the function?  

Thank you in advance. 

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:ksk_10594232)

image.pngimage.png

Here is what I understood so far from your descriptions:

Werner_E_0-1727964273044.png

Of course the functions can be defined in various ways. You may use if and elseif as shown by ttokoro,

you may use nested if-functions similar to what you use in Excel (harder to read) or you may use multiplications with boolean expressions.

Werner_E_1-1727964311979.png

Sorry, attached file is Prime 10 format as I don't have P7 installed
But there is nothing hidden, the pictures show all that's necessary, your definitions are unchanged

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Announcements

Top Tags