cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to change color depending on a value // Mathcad prime 10

JA_11566101
1-Newbie

How to change color depending on a value // Mathcad prime 10

Hi,
PTC made this good video showing the new features of Mathcad prime 10. But they did not make any guides or tutorials in how to make it work. 

You can see the feature in action here, where the text box change from "PASS" to "FAIL" and the color change from green to red. I want to make that, but I don't know how:
https://youtu.be/RemRyXvRt3k?si=enCDHrHmk5_uJ72P&t=7

Basically I want to make the exact same thing. I have a foundation calculation which have multiple checks. Basically I have a load and a calculation which gives med the max load on the foundation. Here I have made a simple "if" formula which give me "OK" or "Not OK". But they do not have color. I need to change the color manually. 

I have this:

JA_11566101_1-1722580823315.png

When I saw the feature in the above video, I knew that would make the calculation so much better. But I simply don't know how to do it? 

I have tried Input/output -> Controls -> Advance -> Text box

I have the feeling that this i super simple but I cant find anything of it when I google. But maybe I am searching for the wrong things. 

Hope somebody can help. Thx. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:JA_11566101)

2 REPLIES 2
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:JA_11566101)

Check my sheet.

Wow thank you very much! That help a lot! 
I didn't realized input could be matrices that served as value and max value. 

Top Tags