cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to change de head information to be different between each page or between 2 section...

dmthibault
1-Newbie

How to change de head information to be different between each page or between 2 section...

In the same MATHCAD document, is it possible to have different headers (top page information, like date, title of calcul sheet, etc.) like Words for example? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:dmthibault)

It's in Mathcad, not in Prime (nor in Prime express), as so many other features, possibilities and functionality that Prime lacks in contrast to Mathcad.

If you (have no other option than to) use Prime, then you have to live with this limitation as well.

Note that Prime is a development newer than Mathcad version 15. The development being carried out by PTC means that a lot of items remain to be desired.

Luc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

In Mathcad 11 you have these options for headers and footers:

As you can see, you can have a different header and footer for only the first page.

I expect that's the same up to Mathcad 15.

Success!
Luc

Where is this option ? I use MATHCAD express with my university program ?

I didn't found that option for header... can you help me ?

Thanks Luc,

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

It's in Mathcad, not in Prime (nor in Prime express), as so many other features, possibilities and functionality that Prime lacks in contrast to Mathcad.

If you (have no other option than to) use Prime, then you have to live with this limitation as well.

Note that Prime is a development newer than Mathcad version 15. The development being carried out by PTC means that a lot of items remain to be desired.

Luc

Top Tags