cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to use "Compare Worksheets"?

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

How to use "Compare Worksheets"?

Hello everyone!
I am trying how the MAthcad 15 "Compare Worksheets" command works, it is present in Tools. In this regard, I did not find a mention in the guide. So for proof, I created two very similar and very simple worksheets, but I do not understand how the comparison works. For example the constant b has different values and the number of  letters M in the two strings is different but there is no indication about. I enclose a photo of the result.

I thank you in advance for your reply.

Greetings Francesco Mezzanino.
prova.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

Apparently you have only differences.

Note that differences could also be that the same expression exists, but on a (slightly) different location on the sheet...

Try to make two resembling sheets by first creating one, then create the second by making only small modifications and saving it under a different name. Then do the compare.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

Apparently you have only differences.

Note that differences could also be that the same expression exists, but on a (slightly) different location on the sheet...

Try to make two resembling sheets by first creating one, then create the second by making only small modifications and saving it under a different name. Then do the compare.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags