cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

I have Mathcad Prime 2.0 with Product Code numbers; how do I get the License Key?

BM_10616230
4-Participant

I have Mathcad Prime 2.0 with Product Code numbers; how do I get the License Key?

I have a legal 32 bit CD for Mathcad Prime 2 that I used for many years on my old laptop which had Windows 8 OS. Microsoft does not support Windows 8 anymore. So, I bought a new laptop which has Windows 11 OS, 64-bit machine. I also have legal 64 bit CD with Product Code for the Mathcad Prime 2. I installed it on my new laptop but having hard time getting the License Key. Therefore, I will appreciate if someone from the PTC or the PTC community could help get the License Key!  

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Warning: Do not expect that Mathcad Prime 2 will work on Windows 11.

Suggestion: Stay on your old laptop.

Martin Hanák

This version of the program is no longer supported. Read this announcement for details: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announcement/ta-p/818870

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:BM_10616230)

No one in the community can get you a license!

Upgrade to Prime 8.

Or even better, upgrade to Mathcad Prime 9.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Announcements

Top Tags