cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Impulse Train

AntonJelle
1-Newbie

Impulse Train

Another weeke another problem I need help with solving in Mathcad.

I have beed tiying to gt mathcad to sketch an impuls train, But I can't after the troubles i had with vectors im not suer if there is an easy way to do it but I would like to hear, if you have a way of doing it other than transforming the impulses to vectores and then plotting the vector in.

There are more details in the worksheet

Regards

Anton

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Will something like the attached do?

Alan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Will something like the attached do?

Alan

I didn't even think to look there... but yes I think i will do nicly.

The only draw back is that it also shows the top of an triangle where f(t)=0 but it not a big problem since it is technicaly correct

SO thank you and if you have a tip on how to remove the trianles on f(t)=0 pleas tell

Regards

Anton

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:AntonJelle)

SO thank you and if you have a tip on how to remove the trianles on f(t)=0 pleas tell

Define a range variable t:1;2 before the plot, and set the lower limit for the y-axis to 0.

Yeah I can see how i can do that, I was hoping for another way. I mean the lees i have to define outside the graph the better.. or that is what i think anyway.

Anton

Anton Jelle wrote:

...I was hoping for another way.....

Anton

You could choose Symbol Weight as 'p'. The arrow heads would still be there, but much smaller - barely visible when f(t) = 0.

Or set the minimum y value to something like 10^-8 (zero doesn't quite do it).

Alan

Still a bit unclear what you want, exactly. But, you can certainly turn off the symbols on the plot and just get:

train.gif

Announcements

Top Tags