cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

List Box

Dumitru
1-Newbie

List Box

Is it possible to wrap a text in a single line so it can fit a fixed dimension (page width)? In exemple attached I have many stings that are displayed in one single row ([001] X0 {Fara coroziune/atacat > b.s. fara piese metalice inglobate: orice expunere inafara de inghet/dezghet, de abraziune si de atac chimic. Beton armat sau cu piese metalice inglobate: foarte uscat : beton la interiorul cladirilor unde umiditatea aerului ambiant este foarte scazuta}). I need to split it into something this: first row: [001] X0 {Fara coroziune/atacat > b.s. fara piese metalice inglobate: orice expunere inafara de inghet/dezghet, de abraziune si de atac chimic second row: Beton armat sau cu piese metalice inglobate: foarte uscat : beton la interiorul cladirilor unde umiditatea aerului ambiant este foarte scazuta} while maintaining its unity (both lines act as a single string). Kind regards in advance! Dumitru P.S. for compatibility issues the format is v.11 (worked in 13.1)
15 REPLIES 15
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:Dumitru)

No, that is not possible. Richard

Any idea on doing that, not necessary using a list box?
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:Dumitru)

Not really, or I would have suggested it. I can't even think of a non-Mathcad control that does what you want. Maybe some sort of grid control would work. Or you could use blocks of text with radio buttons next to them. Richard

Thanks! All best, Dumitru

�以写中文�?
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-3038438)

没有我�能写中文

"Richard Jackson" wrote:

没有我�能写中文

"Richard Jackson" wrote:

Not really, or I would have suggested it. I can't even think of a non-Mathcad control that does what you want. Maybe some sort of grid control would work. Or you could use blocks of text with radio buttons next to them.

Thanks! I'll try that. Hope to keep you posted soon!

"Dumitru Moldovan" wrote:

Thanks! I'll try that. Hope to keep you posted soon!

Great Work! I love the script! Thanks! My scripting skills are rather at basic level...so, as far-fetched as it is, could you please help on that also? Kind regards, Dumitru

a 'search for next/prev space' routine..;)

a 'search for next/prev space' routine..;)

Take all the time in the world...but not that long >:) . Thanks for keeping in mind my request. :-bd for REAL WORK and all of that...

Take all the time in the world...but not that long >:) . Thanks for keeping in mind my request. :-bd for REAL WORK and all of that...

Top Tags