cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Math formatting in Prime 5

rmikołajczyk
6-Contributor

Math formatting in Prime 5

Does the newest version - Mathcad Prime 5 has the option of formating as it was in  Mathcad 15? Mainly I have in mind these options:

definition as equal
evaluation as equal
hide keywords

math formatting.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@rmikołajczyk wrote:

Does the newest version - Mathcad Prime 5 has the option of formating as it was in  Mathcad 15? Mainly I have in mind these options:

definition as equal
evaluation as equal
hide keywords

The answers are: no, no and no 😞

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@rmikołajczyk wrote:

definition as equal
evaluation as equal
hide keywords

The answers are: no, no and no 😞

Without these options all next versions are useless and practically the same like the last one. I don't undestand PTC programmers. I don't recommend. Meanwhile I go back to my M15. Thanks, good night.

@rmikołajczyk wrote:

Meanwhile I go back to my M15.

Wise decision!

But why "meanwhile"? Do you still think hat Prime will be developed the way we would like it to be? I don't.

Prime is easier to handle for me. More intuitive and comfortable. I believed that I would get at least these simple functions. 

Top Tags