cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

MathCad 14 bode plot of exp transfer function

ptc-5430751
1-Newbie

MathCad 14 bode plot of exp transfer function

Hi,

I am pretty new to MathCad and have difficulties plotting bode plot of exp function. My file is in attachment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The attached might help. (I've not bothered to select log scales or use dB's in the attached).

Alan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:ptc-5430751)

sys1 has to be a function of omega and T, not a variable. --> sys1(omega,T):=...

The attached might help. (I've not bothered to select log scales or use dB's in the attached).

Alan

Thank you. this is what I was searching for. I didnt know how to define magnitude and phase here.

What I dont understand is taha ORIGIN variable. What does it do? Can you explain it to me please? Thank you

Martin Németh wrote:

Thank you. this is what I was searching for. I didnt know how to define magnitude and phase here.

What I dont understand is taha ORIGIN variable. What does it do? Can you explain it to me please? Thank you

Mathcad counts from 0 by default. You were starting your count from 1. You can set the start to whatever you want by setting the keyword ORIGIN, as I did in the worksheet. If you don't set it to 1 but count from 1 your vectors will contain an unwanted zero as the first element - this might or might not cause problems later.

Alternatively, you could adjust your variables to start counting from 0 and ignore ORIGIN.

Alan

Announcements

Top Tags