cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Mathcad 14 standard save to *.mcd Mathcad 11 format

gerry.s
1-Newbie

Mathcad 14 standard save to *.mcd Mathcad 11 format

I’m working with people together which are still using Mathcad 11. Therefore I have to save my Mathcad Files in *.mcd Mathcad 11 format. Every time I’m save my document, Mathcad 14 want’s to safe it in *.xmcd Mathcad 14 format. Is it possible that Mathcad save the file by standard in *.mcd Mathcad 11 format? I found in the registry „DefaultSaveFormat“ but if I change the value to MCD11 nothing happens.

Gerald

3 REPLIES 3

We can choose only xmcd or xmcdz format as default for saving!

I have tried to solve this problem - and I have a solution - I have Mathcad 15 and Mathcad 11 on my PC.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:gerry.s)

Have a look in the attached worksheet.

I have used a push button which will automatically save the worksheet to you desired location in Mathcad format. The save path and worksheet name can be changed by right clicking on the component and editing the path.

There is another function which Philip posted which will automatically obtain the worksheet name for you. I will post later as I am short on time.

Mike

The attached does as the above poast.

Mike

Top Tags