cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Mathcad 15 API

FB_10451078
3-Visitor

Mathcad 15 API

I want to make pdfs from a large amount of Mathcad 15.0.0 files since my license is expiring and I only want to work on Mathcad prime. How exactly does it work with the Mathcad 15 API or where do I get it from.

Best Regards

Flamur Bytyqi

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Not sure what you are after?

Mathcad 15 can print to pdf using a pdf-printer.  Some pdf printers are available online.

Prime when installed has an option during installation to include a Mathcad 15 to Prime file converter.

It is a batch processor and can handle a large number of files at once.

Cheers

Terry

Thanks for the quick reply. I want to have backed up PDF before converting all Mathcad 15 files to Mathcad Prime 8.0.0 for safety due to possible errors later. What is the easiest way to do this.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FB_10451078)

The easiest way may be to use the prime converter. It allows to select multiple Mathcad (15 or less) files and save them as .html files, as suitable as .pdf if you ask me.

The only catch is that Prime will use it's own engine, not the Mathcad 15 engine, to calculate the files.

If you have neat files, with all results saved, you could use this utility:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad/Can-t-see-your-sheet-but/m-p/636482#M187968

Success!
Luc

My problem is that I have a huge amount of Mathcad files at work. Normally you use an API that scans the program for files and converts any file made with this version into a PDF.

Announcements

Top Tags