cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Mathcad Prime 2.0’s Excel Component Continued — Application and Advantages

AnnaGiangregori
6-Contributor

Mathcad Prime 2.0’s Excel Component Continued — Application and Advantages

Hi Everyone!

Today, the second installment of the Mathcad Prime 2.0 blog series has been published on our Mathcad Blog! In the first post I wrote all about the new Excel Component of Mathcad Prime 2.0 and what its functionality would entail. Check it out here if you have not yet read it!

In today’s post, "Mathcad Prime 2.0's Excel Component Continued- Application and Advantages", I talk more about why this new component is important and even share with you how a beta-tester of Mathcad Prime 2.0 reacted. Here is an excerpt:

“Because the Excel component is now in Mathcad Prime 2.0, it is much easier to interact with and use Excel. The user interface provides multiple ways to work with Excel functionality within your worksheet. Andrew McGough stated in our last interview, “Many users bring in data from Excel that they can then manipulate and analyze directly in Mathcad. The Excel component allows you to incorporate the data directly into Mathcad.”

Read the full article here. I hope you enjoy!

-Anna

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags