cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Mathcad Prime 9 to create HTML

ML_8733985
1-Newbie

Mathcad Prime 9 to create HTML

Hi

I want to publish my calculation file on the internet.

How can I create a html file from Mathcad prime 9.0?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:ML_8733985)

Prime does not offer an export to HTML.

You only can export to PDF, XML and RTF.

The most usual way sure is to publish as a pdf, but if it has to be HTML, you may try to export to RTF and then open the file in Word or Write and use the web export of that program.
Have never tried so can't say anything about the quality of the results achieved that way. PDF generated by Prime usually suffer from bad quality graphics.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Werner_E
25-Diamond I

Prime does not offer an export to HTML.

You only can export to PDF, XML and RTF.

The most usual way sure is to publish as a pdf, but if it has to be HTML, you may try to export to RTF and then open the file in Word or Write and use the web export of that program.
Have never tried so can't say anything about the quality of the results achieved that way. PDF generated by Prime usually suffer from bad quality graphics.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

The converter (From Mathcad to Prime) offers a feature to save the file as html. So if you can create your calculation file in Mathcad (.mcd or .xmcd file) you can easily have html output.

Success!
Luc

"Save as HTML Converter | Mathcad Prime 8": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBcsHHb00Xc

PTC Mathcad Prime 8 has added a Save as HTML option to the built-in legacy worksheet (XMCD, MCD) converter. This allows you to create a view of your legacy PTC Mathcad worksheet (such as one saved in Mathcad 15) before you convert it to Mathcad Prime's format, and refer to it to help rework your ...
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:LucMeekes)

@LucMeekes wrote:

The converter (From Mathcad to Prime) offers a feature to save the file as html. So if you can create your calculation file in Mathcad (.mcd or .xmcd file) you can easily have html output.

Success!
Luc

If the OP would have access to real Mathcad 15 to be able to create his work in .mcd or ,xmcd format, he would not need to use the Prime converter to create a HTML output as Mathcad 15 could do this on its own 😉

Announcements

Top Tags