cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mathcad Prime: how to delete graph markers?

sizabella
1-Newbie

Mathcad Prime: how to delete graph markers?

Hello,

I have the following problem: if I set some graph markers I can only delete the last one and not the previous ones. Is there an option for that, that I don't know?

What if I want to delete all my markers, to have the clean graph as before?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

for Prime (I only have version 2), to delete the next marker, you need to select it first; click in the bubble (with the number) at the top(vertical) or side (horizontal)

That should enable the delete marker button in the ribbon.

Hope this helps

Any

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Sizabella.

For mathcad 15, double click on the plot and under "X-Y axis" uncheck both "Show markers" options, for X-axis and Y-primary axis.

What sometimes happen is that is hard to view where markers are. If you want to actually delete them, and not only hide, try to make an error in the plot, just undefining some variable that appear in the plot, and then usually markers appear more clear to delete them.

Best regards.

Alvaro.

Hi AlvaroDiaz,

thank you for your answer. I am using right now Mathcad Prime.

for Prime (I only have version 2), to delete the next marker, you need to select it first; click in the bubble (with the number) at the top(vertical) or side (horizontal)

That should enable the delete marker button in the ribbon.

Hope this helps

Any

Top Tags