cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Mathcad communities

DanMarotta
2-Guest

Mathcad communities

Hi Mathcad Members,

I wanted to reach out to you and ask about the number of sub-communities that currently sit under the parent community that is Mathcad. Currently there are 16, yes 16, sub-communities. Quite a lot in my opinion. Many of you described this as being difficult to navigate.

With the current community functionality, we can solve this navigation issue by consolidating the 16 sub-communities down to a manageable 5. Don't worry, your posts will remain intact and no data will be lost.

The top 5 sub-communities based on popularity are:

1. Mathcad Usage
  2. Mathcad
  3. Programming
  4. Other Subjects
  5. Calculus & Des

I almost feel that Mathcad Usage, Mathcad and Other Subjects can be consolidated into one sub-community simply named Mathcad. It will be general in nature to capture discussion not specifically carved out for things like Programming, Calculus etc.

What would your top 5 Mathcad communities be?

30 REPLIES 30

Yes, creating an "archive", if that's possible would be a way to preserve what we have, and move on to a different structure. I'm not a great fan of a flat structure, but I'm not a great fan of what we have now either.

Top Tags