cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Mathcad excel worksheet

yogeshdeshpande
1-Newbie

Mathcad excel worksheet

I am importing data in Mathcad by reading excel file. I want to import worksheet names in listbox for selection. I am new to VB script but with help from various posts on this forum, I have now a script for doing this. But the program is not functioning properly. When I click on sheet 1 in listbox, it gives output as sheet 2 (if I remove +1 in the script for output, it gives error on GetText). Also I am not able to click on last worksheet name as well in list box. Can you please let me know what is the error? I have attached file for reference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The attached sheet should help. See also for a way to avoid rereading the excel file every time you move the cursor.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The attached sheet should help. See also for a way to avoid rereading the excel file every time you move the cursor.

error.jpg

When I tried to opent the attached file, it gives VB Script error. See the attached screen grab

Obviously there is no excel file with the name test.xlsx in the current working directory.

my apologies, its working properly, thanks

No problem.

The last component (listbox with a Mathcad vector as input) was taken from Richards fine collection you might be interested in http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-1071

Top Tags