cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mathcad for Table PC

cschwarzinger
1-Newbie

Mathcad for Table PC

All is going (Windows 😎 to table PC. Only PTC is not able to integrate this feature in his software. Prime the new modern version can not be controlled over a tablet. Schools and universities are going more and more to Smartboard, which is more or less also a touch screen (technicaly the same as a tablet PC). When will PTC awake up?

4 REPLIES 4

Do they really need to chase this market at the moment. I think it will be a while before everybody is using touch screens.

Mike

When Mathcad will come with a corrsponding software after all are using touch screen, than there will be a solution from an other company. Its too late. RIM and Nokia want to build smartphones when everybody wants it. Now they a out.

I think its time for such a development.

Christian

I understand what your saying that someone needs to take the initiative and lead, but I'm sure PTC will be concentrating on getting Prime up to scratch first.

Mike

Its too late to lead. Mathematica and Maple have included the possiblity to make inputs with touch screens. It is still a beginning. But I think they will work on it and impove it. Mathcad came with Prime and there is nothing on that subject.

Christian

Top Tags