cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Outputting all program results

SamW
1-Newbie

Outputting all program results

I've attached a Mathcad 14 sheet showing Mathcad's Find Solver function being used to solve three simultaneous equations, although I could solve them by substitution. I also use a simple program to give me answers for different cases.

I would now like to output results for all the different cases, and plot these on a graph. Is there a way to output results for each of the different cases simultaneously?

Thanks,

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:SamW)

Like the attached? I have called your solve block in the function.

I have also made your scripted component redundant.

I’m not sure what you the loads plotted against.

Mike

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Like the attached? I have called your solve block in the function.

I have also made your scripted component redundant.

I’m not sure what you the loads plotted against.

Mike

Thanks Mike,

This is good. I tried to use a matrix with the solver but didn't manage to get it to work, hence the scripted function. This is better, so thank you.

Sam

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Thanks Mike,

No problem. Did you manage to get the graph sorted?

This is good. I tried to use a matrix with the solver but didn't manage to get it to work, hence the scripted function. This is better, so thank you.

The iterating variable has to be passed to the Solve Block.

Mike

I am back on this again and do need to graph the results now. The problem is, I need to plot a line for each of the rows in the matrix below (against LC) This is a transpose of the answer in Mike's sheet that he attached in the earlier post, but I can't extract a single row from this matrix. I have tried a few different functions but am struggling.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Sam

SamW
1-Newbie

I have managed to sort it by seperating then stacking the matrix as shown below.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Sam, hello!

Pictures that you attached to the messages are not visible .

Top Tags