cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 release update

bedmonds
7-Bedrock

PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 release update

As we draw closer to the release of PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 I wanted to provide the Community a quick update on specifics. We have been targeting the end of January for official release, but as of today we are still investigating one set of issues with the Engineering Notebook integration with PTC Creo. I expect that these issues will have some recommended fixes from R&D by the end of this week, so we should know a more accurate release date by mid-next week. Assuming that this work doesn't have a major impact on the PTC Mathcad development team, we should be close to launch. Should the impact be greater than anticipated, I'll provide an update at that time.

Brent

2 REPLIES 2

As of Tuesday, February 24th it looks like we will Release to Manufacturing (RTM) Prime 3.1 tomorrow - so I expect that it will be available for customers by early next week.

Brent

PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 is now available for customer download. If you are active on Global Support please download here: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/index.jsp. The Express version can be downloaded here: Free Math Software Download.

Top Tags