cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Plot failing for simple equation

FC_10037391
8-Gravel

Plot failing for simple equation

For units within plot I am getting error this variable is undefined. Can someone please help what I am doing wrong in this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FC_10037391)

See the errors indicated below:

LucMeekes_0-1668549167447.png

1. You haven't defined a function G. Probably you mean to multiply the constant G with (cos(z(n))-1). Add a multiplication sign.

2 This function has a parameter i, but doesn't use it. Probably you want n instead of i here.

3 The unit dB is undefined. Better leave it out, because you're taking the log already. If you insist on having dB here, define it  (as a unit) with

dB := 1

Then you may get:

LucMeekes_1-1668549565613.png

Success!

Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FC_10037391)

See the errors indicated below:

LucMeekes_0-1668549167447.png

1. You haven't defined a function G. Probably you mean to multiply the constant G with (cos(z(n))-1). Add a multiplication sign.

2 This function has a parameter i, but doesn't use it. Probably you want n instead of i here.

3 The unit dB is undefined. Better leave it out, because you're taking the log already. If you insist on having dB here, define it  (as a unit) with

dB := 1

Then you may get:

LucMeekes_1-1668549565613.png

Success!

Luc

Top Tags