cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Plot in mathcad

YA_10963798
12-Amethyst

Plot in mathcad

is there a way instead of writing all these qcza ( x ), I write just one variable that represents them all like  qcza;in and still get the same plot 

YA_10963798_0-1727440947967.png

something like this 

YA_10963798_1-1727441103246.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:YA_10963798)

image.png....Your each plot data

image.png.....Stack all line data in same variable A

image.png.....Plot all. But can't change each color of line.

image.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ttokoro
20-Turquoise

image.png....Your each plot data

image.png.....Stack all line data in same variable A

image.png.....Plot all. But can't change each color of line.

image.png

StuartBruff
23-Emerald III

Or, adding specificity to Tetsuo's answer ...

2024 09 27 H.png

Stuart

Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:StuartBruff)

I thought that @YA_10963798  was more looking for something like this - but then I sure may be wrong about it...

Werner_E_2-1727446286037.png

Werner_E
25-Diamond I

It would be easier if all vectors in q.cza would be of the same length as then you could augment them all and use a waterfall plot.

In your case it would be necessary to bring those vectors to the same length before, filling with NaN where necessary.
As ttokoro wrote it would not be possible to chose different colors - all lines would be of the same color.
If thats not a problem, come back here and say so. If you insist on different colors, I fear you would have to manually type in all abscissa vectors as you already did with five of them.

BTW, it is a bad idea to use variables with the same name as pre-defined built-in functions. I am talking about "rows" and "cols". Once you define those variables, its much more work to use the built.in functions.

Announcements

Top Tags