cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Plz help me with "on error function"

sm�ller-2
11-Garnet

Plz help me with "on error function"

Hey guys,

i have a very special problem with the equations i postet here. I dont get rid with a right formulation with the on error function. My problem: during a very long calculation i need to make this Iteration calculation. Sometimes it is possible that the Iteration here is not finding a value for Dp. When it is the case, i want to use DShr insteat of Dp.

When using DShr insteat of Dp, %D1 is 0 and i can quickly see, when the Iteration is not finding a value. But my problem is that im not getting rid how to correctly define the on error function as vectorising. Because it could be possible, that the first row is OK and only the second ROW of the input vectors lead to a problem in the Iteration.

That on error function needs to vectorise

Plzzzzzz help me,

Thx, Stefan

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:sm�ller-2)

Please provide the worksheet.

One point of possible failure lies with the fact that you are (apparently) using the variable Dp and the function Dp(). Mathcad does not handle this.

Luc

Its hard to do without a worksheet to play with.

You may put "on error" in your function D.p.:

D.p_raw (p.auto......) := Suchen(D.p)

Dp(p.auto,.....):= D.Shr on error D.p_raw (p.auto......)

Remark:  Why don't you use NaN instead of D.Shr?

D.p:= Dp(p.auto,.....) <- should be vectorized

etc.

Thx for your input

I am using DShr because of the OKNOK Function. so %D output is 0 if the Iteration can not find a value

which part do you mean with this.

Which row?

D.p:= Dp(p.auto,.....) <- should be vectorized

Top Tags