cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Prim 9.0 - PDF of whole document

h-man
3-Visitor

Prim 9.0 - PDF of whole document

Hello,

I have a documents that has elements on the right of the document "page" (viewable in the "draft" view).

I tried multible ways to generate a PDF ("save as"; MS print2PDF "all"; select all elements and then in print dialog "selection") where I can see all content but I only see what's viewable in the "page" view.

Increasing the page is not an option as I'm already at "A3" size. 

See attachments.

Regards

Holger

Does anybody

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:h-man)

I see no way to achieve with Prime what you are looking for.

In old Mathcad we  had an option to also print the content to the right of the page (was not implemented optimal) or we also could chose a paper size of A0 or even larger and let the printer driver do the scaling and/or posterization.

Unfortunately Prime does not offer either facility and so I guess all you can do is to suggest to PTC that they implement in a future version some way to also bring the content placed to the right of the page border to paper in some way.

All you can do with current version of Prime is to scale down the font size of math and text to something so small that your whole work fits within A3 landscape. Of course with an already existing worksheet this means a lot of reformatting (position of the regions, size of the plots, ...).

An option like "fit to one page width" for automatic scaling of the whole sheet like we have in text processors would be a nice feature for a future version of Prime ...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:h-man)

I see no way to achieve with Prime what you are looking for.

In old Mathcad we  had an option to also print the content to the right of the page (was not implemented optimal) or we also could chose a paper size of A0 or even larger and let the printer driver do the scaling and/or posterization.

Unfortunately Prime does not offer either facility and so I guess all you can do is to suggest to PTC that they implement in a future version some way to also bring the content placed to the right of the page border to paper in some way.

All you can do with current version of Prime is to scale down the font size of math and text to something so small that your whole work fits within A3 landscape. Of course with an already existing worksheet this means a lot of reformatting (position of the regions, size of the plots, ...).

An option like "fit to one page width" for automatic scaling of the whole sheet like we have in text processors would be a nice feature for a future version of Prime ...

Top Tags