so far I've noticed a few issues with Prime 7.
- The combo box doesn't accept exponents when defining values
- I doesn't also allow the unit for thermal expansion coefficient (1/K). It is not read in properly as it is considered a formula.
However, the chart tools
- only when changing the line character from solid to dotted it is properly displayed in the legend.
- you can't define units such as µV on the axis so the workaround is to copy and paste the µ from the character map.
- what irks me most is that logarithmic scaling is not displayed properly. The numbers on the axis are correct, but the axis representation is not. See attached images.
- has any body figured out how to change the steps on the logarithmic axis? It appears to be fixed.