cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Prime character creation

wbell
8-Gravel

Prime character creation

In Mathcad 15 you can create a prime symbol (') when defining a variable using the CTRL-F7 keystroke.  I am not able to do this in PTC Prime 6.  Please advise as to how this is done with Prime 6. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:wbell)

many keyboard shortcuts have changed from Mathcad to Prime.

Go to trhe calculate ribbon and when you click "Operators" you should see something looking like    x'   .

Mousover it and the tooltip help should tell  you the keyboard short which is appropriate for your language.

If you, like me, use a localized version of Prime, those tooltip shortcuts unfortunately often are wrong. In that case you have to find it out by trial and error 😞

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:wbell)

many keyboard shortcuts have changed from Mathcad to Prime.

Go to trhe calculate ribbon and when you click "Operators" you should see something looking like    x'   .

Mousover it and the tooltip help should tell  you the keyboard short which is appropriate for your language.

If you, like me, use a localized version of Prime, those tooltip shortcuts unfortunately often are wrong. In that case you have to find it out by trial and error 😞

Top Tags