cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Problem in Mathcad Prime

VR_9781959
5-Regular Member

Problem in Mathcad Prime

I converted the worksheet from Mathcad 15 to prime but somehow the genfit function is not working in Prime. Attached the error message.  I will not be able to upload the worksheet. Any suggestions would be appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:VR_9781959)

What is this function F(r,A)  ?

In a worksheet, click where you want to insert a solve block. Press Ctrl+7.For a linear system of equations, click inside the solve block region and then define a guess value for each unknown. Define a constraint for each unknown using Boolean operators. Call a solve block function.

Please upload your Mathcad Prime worksheet.

@VR_9781959 wrote:

I converted the worksheet from Mathcad 15 to prime but somehow the genfit function is not working in Prime. Attached the error message.  I will not be able to upload the worksheet. Any suggestions would be appreciated 

You can't solve for a function but only for a variable. But of course you can assign the result to a function and define it that way.

To Solve Equations Symbolically. Type the equation to solve using the Boolean equal to operator. Insert the symbolic evaluation operator, type the keyword solve in the placeholder, and then press Enter or click anywhere. PTC Mathcad returns symbolic solutions to the equation, if possible.

Top Tags