cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Problem in solving a Biarc Interpolation Algorithm

ptc-6081990
1-Newbie

Problem in solving a Biarc Interpolation Algorithm

Hello All,

I am facing an issue in solving the Biarc Interpolation Algorithm in mathcad. Please find the attached mathcad sheet and help me solving the issue. I am not able to figure out that why it is not giving the expected result.

Thanks a lot in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:ptc-6081990)

You will have to explain why you think your sheet fails and what result you expected.

Your routine at least gives a result (assignments followed by inline evaluation sometimes fails in MC):

23.05.png

Hello Werner,

Yes, the answer given by you is the answer which I am expecting but in my Mathcad it is not evaluating the answer and all the code is in color red. It is also giving error as "mpl_exception".

Can you please tell how did you get the answer?

Many thanks for the help.

Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:ptc-6081990)

Well, the current MC15 does not throw that error but it simply is showing nothing after the evaluation equal sign.

The mpl_exception was quite common when doing calculations with matrices if you combined assignment and inline evalution.

The solution is simple: delete the equal sign after the routine which calculates your matrices and do the evaluation afterwards.

I guesss (and hope) that the attached file wil work for your version, too.

Thanks very much, it works very well now.

Announcements

Top Tags