cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problem with iteration cycle, please help

ptc-3166748
1-Newbie

Problem with iteration cycle, please help

Hello, I'd like someone to help me with the attached file. Because the original file is too larg I cut only the iteration, so there is not actual computing inside, but just the programe code. I created iteration to compute a temperature "T". I use "while" iteration. The iteration has to stop when the difference between the current and the previous value of the "T" is below "1". But I get wrong value with difference above "1"! I check this like doing the computing normally (without iteration). I hope the mistake is mine, and this is not because of the software accuracy. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-3166748)

It's going to be a lot of work to figure out what the problem is without the entire worksheet. Click on "Profile" at the bottom of your post, then click on "User Attachment Control Panel" and delete your current attachment. Save your file in either .xmcdz format or .mcd format. They may be small enough to post. Richard

I fixed the iteration
Top Tags