I have several problems with Prime 3.1:
- Plots are not drawn for some parameter values. The same functions and parameters in Mathcad 15 work fine.
- Number with ticks almost always overlap, making them unreadable.
- I cannot use two Y-axes. This is needed to get appropriate scales and avoid very high and narrow plots.
- I cannot add a caption to the Y-axis or move the legend to the left side of the graph. This means the graphs can never be used in publications.
- I cannot turn off the units.
Does anybody have a solution for these problems?