cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Question - watermarks

whickman
1-Newbie

Question - watermarks

Easy question, is there anyway to add watermarks to a mathcad prime 3.1 report (like...confidential, private, or draft)?

6 REPLIES 6
MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal
(To:whickman)

I'm about 90% sure this is not an option.  I don't have Prime 3.1 on this computer to confirm.

I would suggest adding your notation in the header/footer.
Alternatively, you could also print to PDF.  I think some print-to-PDF software allow you to add a watermark.  Otherwise, I know software is available to add a watermark to a PDF (e.g. Adobe Acrobat).

Derbigdog
15-Moonstone
(To:MJG)

The PDF solution will work if you have access to the full version of Adobe document software. If you only have Adobe Reader then you can use the STAMP function to add a stamp to each page that can be a crude substituted for a watermark.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

No, it's not in Prime 3.1. You can add a picture to your page, but it will cover your equations.

Do as Mark suggests.

Success!
Luc

Derbigdog
15-Moonstone

There is no direct way to do this in any of the versions of Prime or Mathcad I have used and that goes back to Mathcad 5. You are probably thinking of Microsoft Word which does have the feature but that only works with text.

We can save Mathcad-sheet 15 as a rtf file, open it in Word and create watermarks - see please the picture:

Thank you all who took the time to comment on my situation. I wasn't to familiar with the way the new Adobe Acrobat XI looked or worked. After many hours of research, it only took less than 2 minutes to fix the problem.

1. Go to the tab "Customize", and click "Create New Tool Set.."
  2. Find the tab "Pages" and scroll down to Watermarks

Please see an example below of the draft report completed in Mathcad Prime 3.1

Announcements

Top Tags