cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Range of answers from multiple equations

ptc-4156096
1-Newbie

Range of answers from multiple equations

I'm new to Mathcad / Mathcad Prime so please excuse this if this is a very easy solution.

I'm attempting to work a physics problem which has a range of answers based of a range of values for VsubF. When I work th solution for a single value I get the answers I expect. However when I work the range function my Delta equation (marked with stars on file attached) only gives me a single value instead of a range as expected.

Is there a better way to work this so I get a range of values for my Delta equation and then also my Av equation? I attemped steppiing VsubF using 20,30,...200, but running into some issues there as well.

Thanks for any assistance.

Tyler

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It will be good to use the vectorizition operator in all user's operators - see the picture and the attach:

Pr5.png

See too http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-2352

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It will be good to use the vectorizition operator in all user's operators - see the picture and the attach:

Pr5.png

See too http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-2352

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ValeryOchkov)

It will be good to use the vectorizition operator in all user's operators - see the picture and the attach

I fully agree Valery. The only issue I have with using the vectorize function is for ascetic reasons. It does tend to make the calculation complex.

Mike

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ValeryOchkov)

Valery,

I think you have made a typo on the definition of R. See attached.

Also, we don't have to vectorize everything in the calculation.

Mike

Mike Armstrong wrote:

...Also, we don't have to vectorize everything in the calculation.

Mike

I agree.

Mike, you attach a file for Prime 2.0 version .

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Oops, I'm having a few issues with Mathcad Prime 1.0 license.

Mike

Thanks Valery and Mike, I have lots to learn. Thanks for sending me along the right path.

Announcements

Top Tags