cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Re: Windows 11, Mathcad 15, and Prime 6

KS_10187330
4-Participant

Re: Windows 11, Mathcad 15, and Prime 6

Windows 11 will be released as early as next month. Has anyone done some testing of the existing versions of Mathcad (i.e. MC15, Prime 3-7) to identify issues under Win 11. Personally, I have a perpetual academic license for MC Prime 3.1, and as a retiree, I am loathe buy a subscription version.

Furthermore, I have had to reinstall MC Prime 3.1 several times and it has never been an easy task. Unless I am reasonably certain that an upgrade to Win 11 will not be an issue for Mathcad Prime 3.1, I will simply stay with Win10.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dear Sir

Being a windows insider I have  tested Mathcad 15 and Prime 7 on Windows 11 without any issues during my 30 day trial. The only thing not working was Microsoft 365 Excel not liking Prime 7 but no issues with Mathcad 15 due to 32 bit software.

My 2 cent

hope it helps

regards Owe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dear Sir

Being a windows insider I have  tested Mathcad 15 and Prime 7 on Windows 11 without any issues during my 30 day trial. The only thing not working was Microsoft 365 Excel not liking Prime 7 but no issues with Mathcad 15 due to 32 bit software.

My 2 cent

hope it helps

regards Owe

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:o.svahn)

Thank you, Owe!

Top Tags