cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Reverse the values in graph

fahmed-2
12-Amethyst

Reverse the values in graph

Hello,

I wish my email finds everyone happy and sound. I need to reverse the scale in a graph that I have attached . The graph is z vs u(z). I need to start the scale values in the graph form lowest at the top and highest at the bottom. I will appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks

Faisal

10 REPLIES 10
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:fahmed-2)

In Prime there's no way to do that. It insists that the maximum limit be greater than the minimum limit.

The only trick you could do is to plot -z versus u(z).

Success!
Luc

LucMeekes написал(а):

The only trick you could do...

One one

jajaja. Do you try to go to the south hemisphere?. Once there, you can ask someone in the north to take a photo of your monitor.

AlvaroDíaz написал(а):

jajaja. Do you try to go to the south hemisphere?. Once there, you can ask someone in the north to take a photo of your monitor.

My old english article about Computer and south hemisphere:

Mathcad of Force of the Coriolis

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ValeryOchkov)

fahmed-2
12-Amethyst

hahahaa......I know excel can do it.....

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal

Mathcad's plotting features are lacking.  However, they do have plans to improve them.

A while back they said improvements would be included in Prime 4.0 (expected by the end of this year), but they've since pushed them to Prime 5.0 (I think scheduled for end of 2017, but don't be surprised if it gets pushed later).

Faisal Ahmed написал(а):

hahahaa......I know excel can do it.....

My tablet with Mathcad can do it too...

One figure from one my book

vlehner
13-Aquamarine

Faisal,
Did you meant this?
Hope this was helpfully.
Volker
Top Tags