cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Roots

DC_11916766
7-Bedrock

Roots

Hello dear community, I have a problem determining the roots of my function. What I want to know is the values ​​of the Y points (black color) for each graph. Please if someone can help me with this problem. My version of Mathcad Prime V.8.0

Thank you for your attention..

Translated by the moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raices

Muy buenas querida comunidad, tengo un inconveniente en determinar las raíces de mi función. Lo que quiero saber es los valores de los puntos de Y (color negro) para cada grafico. Por favor si alguien me pueda ayudar con este problema. Mi versión de Mathcad Prime V.8.0

Gracias por la atención prestada..

DC_11916766_0-1726629157023.png

4 REPLIES 4
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:DC_11916766)

Use linterp and match functions.

PFD attached.

Thank you for taking the time to review my dear Ttokoro, in case for a given distance you have two roots as is the case of 0.35m and 3.88m as shown in the screenshot below they have two values, one that is positive and the other negative.

Translated by the moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo de revisar mi estimado Ttokoro, en caso que para una distancia determinada tenga dos raíces como es el caso de 0.35m y 3.88m tal como se muestra en la captura de pantalla de abajo tienen dos valores uno que es positivo y otro negativo.

DC_11916766_0-1726660859775.png

Hi @DC_11916766,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution or please feel free to detail in a reply what has helped you and mark it as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:DC_11916766)

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Announcements

Top Tags