cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Shading Area Between Two or More Functions

Cornel
19-Tanzanite

Shading Area Between Two or More Functions

Hello,

How can make a function that shades (automatically) the area between two or more functions?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:Cornel)

There is no shading option but you can create a program which generates hatch lines. If you chose them close enough it looks like shading.

If you search the forum you'll find a couple of different ways to program it.

Attached is a simple one which should help. Also attaches a variant using the "stem" plot type (you might also try "bar" or "solidbar") but thats not suitable for all purposes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:Cornel)

There is no shading option but you can create a program which generates hatch lines. If you chose them close enough it looks like shading.

If you search the forum you'll find a couple of different ways to program it.

Attached is a simple one which should help. Also attaches a variant using the "stem" plot type (you might also try "bar" or "solidbar") but thats not suitable for all purposes.

Cornel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Werner_E)

Ok.

They will most likely reappear some things related to shading certain areas (for multidimensional calculation), but I will post at that time.

Thank you very much for your response.

Announcements

Top Tags